About mipig cafe
- Q.Do I book in advance or can I walk in?
- Unfortunately no, please make a reservation from the link. https://airrsv.net/mipigcafe/calendar
- Q.Can I book via phone call?
- Unfortunaly not, please visit https://airrsv.net/mipigcafe/calendar.
- Q.How long do you recommend for guests to stay at mipig cafe?
- Micro pigs will be walking around freely so 1~2 hours is recommended so you can have full experience.
- Q.Is it okay if I book for other seats when all seats that I want to have already been fully booked?
- No problem, please book for any available seats. Also please note that the fee will be for the number of guests who visit us.
- Q.Can I leave early?
- We are afraid not, you will have to be seated at where the staff will guide you to , and you may not pick the seat.
- Q.Can I use credit card?
- We only accept cash.
- Q.Can we eat or drink?
- Yes, we have drinks and cakes available for guests to enjoy.
Take outs are available only at Meguro .
- Q.Is it possible to bring some food/drink with me?
- Please refrain from bringing food or drink into mipig cafe. Thank you for your understanding.
- Q.Can I choose which floor or move to another floor?
- We will guide you and please follow the staff.
- Q.I would like to meet adult micro pigs.
- We only guide guests who are thinking about purchasing and have already purchased. If you would like to purchase a micro pig, please visit https://airrsv.net/mipigcafe/calendar.
- Q.Is smoking allowed?
- No smoking is allowed at Micro pig cafe.
- Q.Can I bring my pets with me?
- We’re sorry but it’s not allowed. P.S. Doggie plan has been abolished on 1st of July.
- Q.Can we come by bicycle?
- We are sorry but coming by bicycle is distrubing to the residents of a neighbourhood so please come by using public transportation.
- Q.Can I pick them up?
- Guests are not allowed to pick them up, but they are very friendly so if you stretch your legs out, they might come sit on your lap.
- Q.Do micropigs leave the cafe when they get older?
- mipig cafe is also plays a rold as training place to learn sociality, and after obtaining how to interact with humans and other micro pigs, they will happily live with their new family.
How to play with micro pigs
- Q.Is it possible to take some photos and videos?
- Yes, you can but kindly refrain from using flash photos. Also you can enter sweepstakes on Instagram and receive some special gifts. Don’t forget to use the hushtag #mipigcafe and #マイクロブタさんのお友だち (it means friends of/with micropigs!)
- Q.Can I feed them?
- We have snacks for them (300 yen) for limited amounts per day. Please ask our staff.
- Q.When is their dinner time?
- It’s around 7:30-7:40 pm.
- Q.Can I pick them up?
- No you are not allowed since they get upset. However they are very friendly and What time you stretch your legs, they may step up onto you.
About micro pigs
- Q.How do you take care of micro pigs?
- Under the guidance of the vet, we perform hygiene control and epidemic measures of the store. In addition, we keep the regular checkup at the store by the vet and the daily health condition checkup by the staffs.
- Q.Do micro pigs leave the cafe when they get older?
- mipig cafe is also a training place to learn sociality, and after obtaining how to deal with humans and other micro pigs, they will happily live with their new family.
- Q.Do they get a rest?
- Yes, they take a rest according to the compatibility with each pig, physical strength and health condition. Our staffs always check the micro pigs and when they feel tired or any change in physical condition, they take a rest in a separate room.